CLUBWAKA does not offer refunds once you have registered for a league season, with the following exceptions:
- the season is canceled before official league play begins
- medical incapacity before the start of the league season (requires doctor’s note to local League and Social Manager or General Manager)
- call-ups to military service before the start of the league season (requires doctor’s note to local League and Social Manager or General Manager)
By completing your registration, you agree to CLUBWAKA’s Refund Policy.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES POLICY
CLUBWAKA reserves the right to cancel or change games and events for necessary adjustment and/or safety reasons. Cancellation and/or changes may occur up to the day of the activity for situations including, but not limited to:
- Facility and Vendor mandates
- Inclement Weather
- Public Health and Safety Concerns
CLUBWAKA strives to reschedule cancelled games to the best of its ability within the constraints of the season and situation. Such cancelled games are not always able to be rescheduled. Please visit the CLUBWAKA Policies page and reference the CLUBWAKA Refund Policy (above) for further details.