Get your shamrock on and prepare for a day of fun at Sly Clyde Ciderworks on Saturday March 16th! Bring your friends and sign up for the LEPRE-CORNHOLE tournament, where you’ll play 3 guaranteed matches plus playoffs for top qualifiers, enjoy a complimentary drink, and receive discounts on select ciders throughout the day.
This event is not only a “hole” lot of fun, but it also supports a good cause. The proceeds will be donated to The Virginia Peninsula Foodbank, an organization that fights against food insecurity in Hampton Roads.
- 4 person coed teams (2 males and 2 women). Players will take turns rotating by game.
- Each team will compete in 3 pool play matches. Each match consists of best 2 out of 3 games. First two games to 21 third game will be to 15. Following the pool play round, the top teams will advance to a single elimination tournament to determine the champions.
- Please review the CLUBWAKA Hampton Roads Cornhole Rulebook
- All participants must be 21+.
- No team? No worries! Join as a free agent and we’ll help find you a team!
- 3-Guaranteed Games
- One cider ticket
- $1 off select ciders
- CLUBWAKA Sunglasses
- Charity Donation
- There will be entertainment, food trucks, and additional raffles/contests to benefit the Virginia Peninsula Foodbank.
- Since we want to see you all decked out in green, shirts are not included with this event. Green CLUBWAKA shirts are also available for purchase.
In addition to a portion of proceeds benefiting the Virginia Peninsula Foodbank, each participant who brings 5 non-perishable food donation items to check-in, will be entered into a drawing for gift cards to Sly Clyde and CLUBWAKA sports leagues as well as some other awesome prizes.
ABOUT THE CAUSE
Established in 1986, Virginia Peninsula Foodbank has been the leading hunger relief organization across the greater Peninsula serving the 1 in 8 Virginians who experience the daily hardships of food and nutrition insecurity. Food banks provide healthy food to individuals, children, families, seniors and veterans who otherwise might go without. For more information, please visit hrfoodbank.org.