Job Description & Requirements
Location: Hampton Roads
Working with CLUBWAKA is a great way to earn extra income while having fun and being involved with sports. CLUBWAKA shifts fit it in around your full-time job, college classes, parenting, or whatever you have going on in your life!
We help certify our own staff of Umpires & Referees. No experience is necessary but past officiating is a major plus. Your past sports officiating experience is only as relevant as your ability to adapt to CLUBWAKA rules and procedures. On average, most officials get between 3-16 hours per week in the evenings and on weekends.
We’ll typically schedule you for 2 or more games per shift, not one game at a time. We offer shifts all around the neighborhoods of the Hampton Roads area.
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Must have reliable transportation to transport league gear
- Must be able to lift and carry 35 lbs of equipment
- Good knowledge of general rules of the sport you want to work
Benefits for League Officials:
- League Gear Provided
- Flexible Scheduling
- Weeknight (after 6:00pm) and Weekend Shifts
- Competitive Bi-Monthly Pay