Welcome to Swinging for the Cause Charity Softball Tournament! Join us on Saturday, April 1st in Virginia Beach for a fun-filled day of softball and fundraising. Our tournament features a co-ed format with three guaranteed games for all participants, plus playoffs for the top qualifiers. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds from the tournament will benefit “Aid Another”, a group dedicated to empowering special needs kids. Sign up now to join in on the fun and help support a great cause!
- All participants must be 21+.
- Each team will compete in 3 pool play matches. Following the pool play round, the top teams will advance to a single elimination tournament to determine the champions.
- Please review the CLUBWAKA Hampton Roads Softball Rules (and exceptions below)
- Team rosters are a minimum of 12 players with at least 4 of each gender.
- Bats are not limited to single-wall aluminum. Composite and multi-wall bats are allowed.
- CLUBWAKA shirts are not provided or required for this tournament.
- Registration includes 3-game minimum plus playoffs for top qualifiers, all umpire fees, and charity donation.
- No team? No worries! Join as a free agent and we’ll help find you a team!
ABOUT THE CAUSE
Aid Another provides inclusion programs that exclusively considers special needs families. Their purpose is to promote awareness of special needs families in our community, to empower special needs children with opportunities for social integration and to create an environment of acceptance, support and advocacy. Aid Another provides inclusive educational, cultural and recreational programs that are designed to improve quality of life, reduce isolation and enhance social settings. Aid Another is committed to building a network of support, advocacy and inclusion within our community that exclusively focuses on solving the challenges of special needs families. For more information, please visit aidanother.com
For questions about this event, please reach out to the tournament directors, Nikita (email@example.com) and we’d be happy to help.