VAVi is ecstatic to support SoccerCity and vote YES on Measure E
Being San Diego’s biggest and best social sports company, VAVi cares deeply about the future of the San Diego sports scene. Because of this, we have decided to fully support SoccerCity and encourage our 20,000+ active players to go out and vote on November 6th. SoccerCity has proven to be the best plan for the future of San Diego sports, and Measure E not only best serves the interests of VAVi and its players — but also the city of San Diego as a whole.
Here’s why we believe SoccerCity is not only the best plan for VAVi players, but for the entire city of San Diego.
- SoccerCity includes eight recreational sports fields for community use
- It’s the only initiative that brings a Major League Soccer team to San Diego
- It builds a 100% privately funded stadium, river park and entertainment district, at no cost to taxpayers
- It will be completed up to 10 years faster than any other plan and generates double the tax revenue
- It saves the university $150 million on a stadium and gifts the stadium to the university after five years
Play San Diego Kickball leagues throughout SD with VAVi! Kickball leagues start year-round and include 8 weeks of play, shirts, happy hour & more.
Did you know Softball is VAVi’s most popular sport? We have leagues running almost every night of the week. So what’re you waiting for? Get in the game!