Coed Social Kickball Fridays in Richmond
Registration TypesFree Agent - You're an individual who wants to get in the game & meet new friends! Once you register, we'll match you with others to form a team.
Registration TypesStart a Small Group - Looking to play with a few friends, or do you have a full team but do not want to pay the entire fee up front? Sign up as a Small Group and pay individually. We will match you with other Small Groups and Free Agents to create a team.
Registration TypesTeam Captain - Have a roster full of friends ready to play? Sign up as a Team Captain and send invites to your teammates to join the squad.
- This is an express league, set to hold games on Friday nights in the summer. The perfect way to get back into the game before the Fall leagues begin!
- There will be a minimum of 6 games for every team; however, we will fit as many games into the schedule as we can once teams are registered. Games will be at 6:30 and 7:30.
- After the games, CLUBWAKA Kickballers will enjoy drink and food specials (details coming soon!)
- This is a league perfect for beginners or casual kickballers. Pitching is restricted to underhand and players are encouraged to kick away all night long!
- CLUBWAKA Kickball Rules
- Modifications for this league only: All pitching must be underhand and all players must kick beyond the 1st/3rd bunt-line.
- CLUBWAKA Kickball League Policies
- League Facebook Group
- Please take a moment to review our safety guidelines
- Artwork & Design is included in your cost. KBS' design professionals will help you create the best look for your squad.
- All uniform designs will include the CLUBWAKA logo and proofs will be submitted to CLUBWAKA for approval before printing to ensure proper guidelines are met.
- Outside of standard CLUBWAKA issued shirts, only custom jerseys produced by KBS Apparel will be permitted for league play. Any custom uniform that was approved prior to 2020 can still be worn, however new designs must go through our exclusive partner.
- The lead time for production is approximately 4 weeks for full-subs and 2.5 for spot/screen.
- For more questions, please visit the KBS Website or contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org