Coed Social Dodgeball Mondays at Boys & Girls Club
CLUBWAKA is excited to bring back our dodgeball league at Boys & Girls Club Albany. This season is a 7 week regular season plus playoffs! Relive your childhood glory days from gym class! CLUBWAKA brings games, parties, and friends together into one national sport and social club. With more and more people to meet, great parties, tournaments, and events throughout the U.S., there's never been a better time to join CLUBWAKA!
- Games are played on Monday evenings at Boys & Girls Club of the Capital Area.
- Playoffs will start an hour early on February 21st (6:45pm-9:45pm).
- Registration cost is per person and includes a minimum of 8-games, league shirt, discount on food and beverage on game nights and an end of season party.
- All teams make the playoffs and will be seeded based on their regular-season record. (A consolation bracket could be offered)
- This is a self reffed league. Teams will be assigned 3-4 reffing assignments. No shows for reffing assignments will result in a paper forfeit. Three paper forfeits result in a team being disqualified from playoffs.
- Captains and Co-captains are invited to join us for a pre-season rule review and discussion forum. More information to come. Here is the Albany Dodgeball Rulebook.
- This is a co-ed league. A minimum of 5 males, 5 females and 14 players overall (20 max) are required for each team! You must meet all three team minimums BEFORE the league becomes password protected. If you do NOT meet the three requirements, the coordinator can and will add free agents/friends groups to your team in order to meet the league requirements. If a team is not full or the league has to balance smaller teams, free agents will be added. Please welcome any new players to your teams and make a new friend. Smallest teams will be assigned free agents.
- Each game will be 10 VS 10. 3 girls minimum are required on the court to start each round. You can never have more than 7 males on the court at one time. If only 2 girls are available then 9 players including 7 males may start the round.
- You can join with a full team, a small group, or as an individual free agent.
- The season schedule will be posted approximately 1 week before our first games.
- If games are cancelled, a league email will be sent out by 5PM. If you do not receive an email, games are ON!
- The season schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather and other factors beyond our control.
- All participants must be 21 or older.
Teams with 3+ forfeits during the regular season do not make the playoffs. Otherwise, all team are eligible and make them!
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.