Co-Ed Flip Cup | Kickball League
CLUBWAKA Flip Cup | Kickball is one of the best ways to meet new people in town! Are you new to town and looking to branch out? Searching for Mr./Mrs. Right? Want to network professionally? Looking for new fun ways to stay active? Or do you just want to meet new people? If you answered yes to any of these, then CLUBWAKA Flip Cup | Kickball is for you!
This will be 9 weeks of flip cup, kickball, theme nights, and a dedicated league-wide sponsor bar for weekly post-game festivities, allowing players numerous opportunities to connect with each other throughout each season.
- There will be a minimum of 8 games of both Flip Cup and Kickball for every team; however, we will fit as many games into the schedule as we can once teams are registered.
- Kickball games are at 7 & 8 p.m. at Barnett Park
- This league plays with 10 in the field and male bunting is not allowed. It is perfect for beginnings and vets alike!
- Flip Cup games (against the team you played at the fields) are at 8:30 & 9:30 p.m. at Harry Buffalo, the leagues Club House
- Flip Cup games will be 5 v 5 with a different variation of the game weekly: Traditional, Survivor, Flip-tac-toe, Connect 4, etc.
- This season CHRIS CUNNINGHAM will be running the kickball games and MARNIE VANTURE will be running the flip cup
- SIGN UP EARLY AND SAVE: Many CLUBWAKA Kickball Leagues offer tiered pricing, meaning the earlier you sign up, the more you can save! So what are you waiting for? Register today and buy yourself a beer or two with the savings!
- No team? No Problem! With CLUBWAKA, you don't need to round up a full team to join the fun. CLUBWAKA accepts free agents and small groups and we'll match you up with a team that fits your competitive and social preferences!
- To reach team status, you must have a minimum of 14 players with at least 5 of each gender
- We will do our best to make sure no team is larger than 18 players
- Team Names and Captains can be changed! We can also add you to your team, so don't wait, register today.
- TBD - Registration Opens @ $59.95
- April 22, 2021 - Open Play
- April 29, 2021 - Season Begins
- May 6 - Last day to Register for the Season
- June 10, 2021 - Last week of Regular Season Play
- June 17, 2021 - Make Up Games/Revenge Week
- June 24, 2021 - Playoffs
* dates subject to change due to Florida being Florida
COVID-19 PHASE 3 SAFETY GUIDELINES