10v10 Coed Social Kickball Thursdays at Afrim's Sports
Accepting Team Players Only
CLUBWAKA is excited to bring back our fun kickball league at Afirm's Sports indoor dome. This season is an 7 week regular season(with double headers) plus playoffs! Relive your childhood glory days on the playground! CLUBWAKA brings games, parties, and friends together into one national sport and social club. With more and more people to meet, great parties, tournaments, and events throughout the U.S., there's never been a better time to join CLUBWAKA!
- Games are played on Thursday evenings at Afirm's Sports indoor dome. 969 Watervliet Shaker Rd. Colonie, NY, 12205
- Playoffs will be held on Saturday October 30th starting last morning and early afternoon.
- Registration cost is per person and includes a minimum of 8-games, league shirt, discount on food and beverage on game nights and an end of season party.
- All teams make the playoffs and will be seeded based on their regular-season record. (Optional consolation bracket may be available for team that wish to play a less competitive playoff bracket. Team with less then 1/2 win record my opt for this)
- This is a KICK AWAY League. Please review the official WAKA Kickball rules.
- This is a self reffed league. Teams will be assigned 3-4 reffing assignments. No shows for reffing assignments will result in a paper forfeit. Three paper forfeits result in a team being disqualified from playoffs.
- Captions and CO-Captions are invited to join us for a pre-season rule review and discussion form. More information to come.
- This is a co-ed league. 7 males, 7 females and 14 players overall are required for each team! You must meet all three team minimums BEFORE the league becomes password protected. If you do NOT meet the three requirements, the coordinator can and will add free agents/friends groups to your team in order to meet the league requirements. Registration closes on Sunday 9/12. If a team is not full or the league has to balance smaller teams, free agents will be added. Please welcome any new players to your teams and make a new friend. smallest teams will be assigned free agents starting on 9/13.
- Must have at least 4 players of each gender on the field for an official game.
- You can join with a full team, a small group, or as an individual free agent.
- Majority of players shirts will be handed out week 1, before the first games. If you registered up to 72 hours prior to the season, you'll get your shirt week 2.
- The season schedule will be posted approximately 1 week before our first games.
- If games are cancelled, a league email will be sent out by 5PM. If you do not receive an email, games are ON!
- The season schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather and other factors beyond our control.
- All participants must be 21 or older.
Teams with 3+ forfeits during the regular season do not make the playoffs. Otherwise, all team are eligible and make them!
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.