On Saturday, November 27th CLUBWAKA is hosting the 2nd Annual Turkey Bowl 9-Pin No Tap Tournament at Sparetimes to support The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. Join us for a great afternoon of bowling while helping to support our community!
- Format: 9-Pin No-Tap. Because we want to see more Turkeys, any 9 thrown on your first ball will count as a strike. All additional rules can be found here.
- Coed teams of four (must have at least 1 of each gender)
- Each team bowls 3 games. The team with the top total pins will earn the Turkey Bowl Championship
- In addition to the games, there will be additional giveaways and raffles to help support the AFSP
- Don’t have a team? No problem! You can sign up as a free agent and we will help find you a team before the event. CLUBWAKA Bowling is a great way to get your friends or co-workers together or to meet new people!
- What if I don’t have any bowling skills?? Doesn’t matter. This is a social event built on FUN! It’s more like a party and a fun day out than anything else!